Why not enquire about our OVVO® in-house Prototyping Service. We can help you design, develop and produce your product for the furniture market. We can offer a bespoke fabrication service so if it's a shelving system, baby's cot or even a small stool you wish to develop, get in touch with us today!
1. Before proceeding Non-Disclosure Agreement may be required to be signed by both parties.
2. Drawings are provided by the customer and reviewed by OVVO Technical Team.
3. Additional consultation with the client if required.
4. Present quotation and timeline to the customer.
5. Customer accepts quotation, Pro-forma is sent out.
6. On payment received work, commences on the prototype in an agreed time frame.
7. Completion of prototype communicated to the customer.
8. Accompanying manufacturing report will be issued when the prototype is complete.
9. Consultation meeting arranged to demonstrate the prototype and formally handoff to the customer.
10. If the secondary prototype is required, steps 4 - 9 will be repeated with agreed amendments.