- NEW Smaller connector profiles extend the range of substrates in which OVVO® can be used
- NEW Innovative dovetail design delivers increased intrinsic tolerance leading to enhanced joint strength
- NEW Single piece housing makes automatic insertion possible
- NEW Solid central rib confers increased joint rigidity
The new smaller connectors have been developed specifically in response to strong market demand for a connection system compatible with smaller board thicknesses. The new V-0930 works best in boards ≥ 12mm depending on the specific substrate.
Both connector sizes are available in permanent and releasable versions, and can be used in conjunction with the OVVO® Hand Tool, the OVVO® End Milling Bench Machine and the bespoke OVVO cutters for customers with CNC capability.
HOW IT WORKS
THE OVVO CONNECTION SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR A VARIETY OF JOINTS AND ANGLES.
“A SIMPLE, EFFICIENT, FAST AND REWARDING ASSEMBLY PROCESS FOR THE END USER WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF TOOLS, GLUES OR SCREWS.”
Now taking orders for all new OVVO Hand-Tool AB181.
- This hand-held tool is designed to mill out the profile for the OVVO Connection System.
- Easy and efficient to use
- Easily adjusted to suit range of OVVO Connection Systems
- Fast and accurate milling at a range of angles
- Powerful 1000W motor with electronics for speed adjustment and to keep
the speed constant under load.
- Positioning of the machine by mean of retractable stoppers and visual references.
- No need to take measures.
- Adjustable fence for milling in a range of angles.
- Automatic stoppers for 0°, 45° and 90°.
- Precise adjustment of the panel thickness.
- Precise adjustment of the trimming depth.
- Easy travel adjustment to accommodate a range of OVVO® Connection Systems.
- No tools or other mechanical adjustments needed.
- Non-slip double base with non-scratch protection.
- Dust extraction nozzle. For a connection to an external dust extractor.
Input power: 1000 W
No-load speed: 14,000-27,000/min
Weight: 4,7 kg, 10.35 Pounds
OVVO Bench Machine
Efficient end milling solution for OVVO Connectors
Now taking orders for all new OVVO Bench Machine.
- Fast efficient end-milling
- Easily adjusted
- Automatic simple milling action
– – – – – – –
Dimensions: (H)1000 x (W)1200 x (D)1200 mm
(including fences 2050 x 1200 x 1200)
Power: 0,73 kw
Speed: 18.000 rpm
Voltage: Three-Phase / Single-Phase
Working table area: (W)1000 x (D)700 x (H)20