NEW OVVO V-1230
The new V-1230 connector has a deeper profile than the award-winning V-0930 connector, and significantly increases the holding strength delivered in chipboard materials, in which OVVO® can be used to deliver an invisible connection. It works best in high-grade chipboard with thickness of 15mm, 16mm & 18mm and above, and is also compatible with leading high-end materials, such as high-pressure laminates, composite material and solid woods.
The innovative dovetail design featured in the “Best of the Best” award-winning V-0930 connector is retained and delivers increased intrinsic tolerance, which leads to enhanced shear and tensile strength of the joint created; the new connector also features a solid central rib that confers increased joint rigidity. The single piece housing makes automatic insertion possible - a significant enhancement on the design of the original 1240 OVVO® connector.
- Smaller connector profiles extend the range of substrates in which OVVO® can be used
- Innovative dovetail design delivers increased intrinsic tolerance leading to enhanced joint strength
- Single piece housing makes automatic insertion possible
- Solid central rib confers increased joint rigidity
The smaller connectors have been developed specifically in response to strong market demand for a connection system compatible with smaller board thicknesses. The V-0930 works best in boards ≥ 12mm depending on the specific substrate and are available in permanent and releasable versions.
HOW IT WORKS
THE OVVO CONNECTION SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR A VARIETY OF JOINTS AND ANGLES.
“A SIMPLE, EFFICIENT, FAST AND REWARDING ASSEMBLY PROCESS FOR THE END USER WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF TOOLS, GLUES OR SCREWS.”
Now taking orders for all new OVVO Hand-Tool AB181.
- This hand-held tool is designed to mill out the profile for the OVVO Connection System.
- Easy and efficient to use
- Easily adjusted to suit range of OVVO Connection Systems
- Fast and accurate milling at a range of angles
- Powerful 1000W motor with electronics for speed adjustment and to keep
the speed constant under load.
- Positioning of the machine by mean of retractable stoppers and visual references.
- No need to take measures.
- Adjustable fence for milling in a range of angles.
- Automatic stoppers for 0°, 45° and 90°.
- Precise adjustment of the panel thickness.
- Precise adjustment of the trimming depth.
- Easy travel adjustment to accommodate a range of OVVO® Connection Systems.
- No tools or other mechanical adjustments needed.
- Non-slip double base with non-scratch protection.
- Dust extraction nozzle. For a connection to an external dust extractor.
Input power: 1000 W
No-load speed: 14,000-27,000/min
Weight: 4,7 kg, 10.35 Pounds
Efficient end milling solution for OVVO Connectors
Stand-alone end-milling machines allow for fast, efficient end-milling to accompany flat-bed CNC.