NEW OVVO V-1230
The new V-1230 connector has a deeper profile than the award-winning V-0930 connector, and significantly increases the holding strength delivered in chipboard materials, in which OVVO® can be used to deliver an invisible connection. It works best in high-grade chipboard with thickness of 15mm, 16mm & 18mm and above, and is also compatible with leading high-end materials, such as high-pressure laminates, composite material and solid woods.
The innovative dovetail design featured in the “Best of the Best” award-winning V-0930 connector is retained and delivers increased intrinsic tolerance, which leads to enhanced shear and tensile strength of the joint created; the new connector also features a solid central rib that confers increased joint rigidity. The single piece housing makes automatic insertion possible - a significant enhancement on the design of the original 1240 OVVO® connector.
- Smaller connector profiles extend the range of substrates in which OVVO® can be used
- Innovative dovetail design delivers increased intrinsic tolerance leading to enhanced joint strength
- Single piece housing makes automatic insertion possible
- Solid central rib confers increased joint rigidity
The smaller connectors have been developed specifically in response to strong market demand for a connection system compatible with smaller board thicknesses. The V-0930 works best in boards ≥ 12mm depending on the specific substrate and are available in permanent and releasable versions.
HOW IT WORKS
THE OVVO CONNECTION SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR A VARIETY OF JOINTS AND ANGLES.
OVVO 1240 PERMANENT & RELEASABLE CONNECTIONS
“A SIMPLE, EFFICIENT, FAST AND REWARDING ASSEMBLY PROCESS FOR THE END USER WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF TOOLS, GLUES OR SCREWS.”
OVVO Hand-Tool AB181
Now taking orders for all new OVVO Hand-Tool AB181.
- This hand-held tool is designed to mill out the profile for the OVVO Connection System.
- Easy and efficient to use
- Easily adjusted to suit range of OVVO Connection Systems
- Fast and accurate milling at a range of angles
- Powerful 1000W motor with electronics for speed adjustment and to keep
the speed constant under load.
- Positioning of the machine by mean of retractable stoppers and visual references.
- No need to take measures.
- Adjustable fence for milling in a range of angles.
- Automatic stoppers for 0°, 45° and 90°.
- Precise adjustment of the panel thickness.
- Precise adjustment of the trimming depth.
- Easy travel adjustment to accommodate a range of OVVO® Connection Systems.
- No tools or other mechanical adjustments needed.
- Non-slip double base with non-scratch protection.
- Dust extraction nozzle. For a connection to an external dust extractor.
Input power: 1000 W
No-load speed: 14,000-27,000/min
Weight: 4,7 kg, 10.35 Pounds