It is a very simple milling process, using CNC Machinery and our specially designed OVVO® Cutter. All you need to start is our specially designed OVVO Cutter and some of our OVVO Connectors. The major CNC Manufacturers already include the OVVO® Macro in their package.
- OVVO® delivers perfectly aligned wood joints with a simple assembly process that saves users/customers significant time and delivers production efficiencies
- Transportation volumes are reduced by up to 80% as product no longer needs to be pre-assembled before shipment When using the Releasable Connection System, the product can be easily disassembled and moved to another location to be reassembled.
Each size uses the patented OVVO® Connector design and is specifically designed to suit different board thicknesses while delivering optimum wood joint strength and rigidity. Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for specific guidance if you’re in any doubt as to the correct option for your application.
Typically, we recommend the following: 45mm in from each end to the centre of the connector (with a min-max range of 30mm - 70mm centres), then either 250 or 300 centres (with a min-max range of between 200 - 400). Each specific job does differ depending on strength and stability requirements.
The V-0930 Connection Set is suitable for ≥ 12mm boards.
The V-1230 Connection Set is suitable for ≥ 15mm, 16mm and 18mm boards.
The 1240 Connection Set is suitable for ≥ 20mm boards.
Yes, the OVVO® Connection System can be used in various angles.
In the releasable connection set, there are the following three parts; 1 x permanent housing, 1 x releasable housing (green) and 1 x releasable connector.
Typically, the releasable housing goes into the fixed or stationary panel whereby the secondary panel can be pushed on to or slid into place. The permanent housing and the releasable connector are inserted into the secondary panel. The protruding end of the releasable connector must be in alignment with the holding part of the releasable housing.
OVVO works with all of the major CNC Manufacturers and Software Providers in the furniture industry. See our all partners HERE.
We manufacture all OVVO product in Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland. We ship worldwide.
Please visit our website shop page where you can select from a range of products and complete a Price request form. One of our sales team will be in touch asap with a quotation for your selection and once you’re happy with your selection, will issue a pro-forma invoice.
We will quote you a shipping price (freight only) with our selected courier DHL.
If you prefer to use your own courier service/freight forwarder and account, we can call them and arrange collection on your behalf - just let us know!
Please note that although we arrange shipping, incoterms remain EXW and you must look after any applicable duties or import taxes payable on entry to your country.
All pro-forma invoices have a variety of direct online payment methods attached:
- You can use a credit card /debit card to make payment. We use the ultra-secure payment gateway, Stripe, to process all payments.
- You also have the choice to call the office where we can process your card payment over the phone.
- There is also the option to make payment via bank to bank transfer. Account details are attached to the invoice.
We carry a stock of all product so we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of payment being made.
There are a few items with a short lead time, but we will advise this when preparing your quotation.
Typically, DHL express service can have an order with you within 2-3 days.